This is a practice that will leave everyone at your home asking for more! You will learn how to make potato dumplings stuffed with very dry and delicious mozzarella cheese. Here at home I always make this cookie and everyone likes it, it is a very quick recipe that gets ready quickly, but I had never taught it here for you. So as I did today at home, I decided to take some beautiful pictures and teach you the recipe for potato dumplings, crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. This time I made it stuffed with mozzarella cheese, but I already made that same dumpling stuffed with pepperoni, ground beef and bacon. It fixes tasty even without filling. The stuffed potato dumpling is perfect for those who are going to have a birthday party and do not want to spend money buying salty outside. You can make mini potato dumplings. The pasta is very economical and tastes great! In addition, the stuffed potato dough will not contain wheat flour, it will have that delicious taste of potato dough. You will love it! Stuffed Potato Dumpling.
Stuffed Potato Dumpling !!
- 3 boiled potatoes
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 pinch Salt to taste
- 2 pinch Black pepper to taste
- Diced mozzarella cheese to stuff (to taste)
- Knead the potatoes well, with the help of a fork or kneader;
- Mix well and with your hands knead until it forms a very homogeneous dough;
- Take a portion of this dough and make a ball;Flatten the ball, place the mozzarella cubes in the middle and wrap them in a ball shape again;
- TIP: do not leave any piece of cheese out, as it may burst when you fry.Then pass the dumplings in breadcrumbs;Take to fry in hot oil, over medium heat, until golden brown;
- With the help of a slotted spoon, remove and place them on a plate lined with paper towels;
- Wait for it to cool slightly and then serve.
- TIP: when serving, sprinkle parsley on top, focus on a delight!