The brownie is a chocolate cake, melting in places, baked in the oven. A frosting can then be deposited on its surface. Its preparation cream can also be eaten without being cooked. The ingredients needed to make the brownie are sugar, eggs, flour, butter and chocolate.
My best recipe for fluffy brownies
- Square mold
- and Whip Whisk Mixer
- 250 g pastry chocolate
- 5 g of vanilla sugar
- 150 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 60 g flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- Melt the chocolate broken into pieces with the butter.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture turns white.
- Add the flour, vanilla sugar, and add the chocolate.
- Pour everything into a mold, and bake at 180 ° C (thermostat 6) for 15 min ...
- I plant the tip of my knife, if it comes out clean, it's ready!