These keto pancakes are extra thick and fluffy texture Slightly sweet flavor and need just 5 ingredients! No grains and no sugar needed, they are quick and easy to make! 3 grams net carbs per serving.The closest to real pancakes that I’ve tried.Quick and easy to make (prep takes a few minutes).this recipe is keto-friendly, grain-free.
If I could choose one breakfast to eat day in day out, it would have to pancakes. There’s something comforting and special about waking up to a big stack of fluffy pancakes drizzled with maple syrup. Growing up, my mom would make my sister and I pancakes on weekends as a special treat, and they were something we genuinely looked forward to them!
Easy and Fluffy Keto Pancakes !!These keto pancakes are thick, fluffy, and need just a few ingredients! No sugar and no grains, they are quick and easy to make!
- 6 eggs
- 150 grams almond flour (1 1/3 cups)
- 3 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. sweetcare
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 50 cl unsweetened almond milk
- 10 grams slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- In a bowl, mix the almond flour with the Sweetcare and the baking powder.
- Add the eggs, almond milk and vanilla extract. Mix again.
- Add the flaked almonds and mix again.
- Melt the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add half a ladle of preparation and cook until golden brown. Flip the pancake and cook until golden brown on the other side. Remove from heat and place on a plate.
- Repeat the process until you run out of dough.
Tips to make the best keto pancakes
- Covering the pan while the pancakes are cooking helps them puff up and evenly cook, making them extra light and fluffy.
- Feel free to add any granulated sweetener to the batter, especially if you prefer sweeter pancakes.
- Even if you use a non-stick pan, be sure to grease it well, to ensure the pancakes can be flipped easily.
Storing and freezing pancakes
- To store: Pancakes should be stored in the refrigerator, covered. They will keep well for up to 1 week.
- To freeze: Place leftover pancakes in a ziplock bag and store them in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Reheating: Either microwave the pancakes for 30 seconds or reheat in a non-stick pan until warm.