Your family will love this fun new taco recipe. I mean if I put tater tots on anything I could get my kids to eat. Make sure to add this Tater Tot casserole to your menu plan this week and watch your family drool!
it will be ready on the table in just over 30 minutes! An easy weeknight dinner.
Who doesn’t love tater tots?? They remind us of childhood, so we could basically eat them anytime and be perfectly content. Now our kids devour them, so making the best tater tot casserole :
Grandma's Tater Tot Casserole RecipeTater Tot Casserole is the perfect comfort food! This kid-friendly recipe satisfies the entire family and is on the table in just over 30 minutes! An easy weeknight dinner.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ sweet onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 15 ounces canned mixed vegetables
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup or cream of celery soup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce gives the dish enhanced flavor.
- Dash of hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 16 ounces fresh/frozen tater tots
- pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Add the ground beef, onion, and garlic to a large skillet and cook, breaking the meat up as it cooks, until the beef is cooked through. Drain the fat and add the beef mixture to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the mixed vegetables, cream of chicken soup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, paper,oilve oil and hot sauce to the bowl and stir well to combine.
- Spread the beef mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with the cheddar.
- Arrange the tater tots in an even layer over the cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the tater tots are golden brown and crispy.
- Feel free to use cream of mushroom soup in place of the cream of chicken.
- You can make this meatless by omitting the ground beef.
- We always look for ways to make dinner a little healthier, so we often use ground turkey instead of ground beef, and we throw in some frozen peas, broccoli, or green beans.