These juicy Buffalo chicken tenders are a spicy baked dish that people of any age can enjoy! With homemade ranch dressing, these super easy baked chicken dippers make a great main dish for a weeknight dinner or tailgating party for finger foods with a healthy slant.
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour (or panko breadcrumbs, if you prefer a crunchy coating)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (divided into 10 tenders)
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- Line baking dish or cookie sheet with aluminum foil, and spray it lightly with cooking spray. Coat chicken tenders thoroughly in a mixture of the flour (or panko breadcrumbs), cayenne, paprika, garlic powder, and salt. Shake off excess flour or panko breadcrumbs.
- Place chicken strips onto the prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
- Whisk together the melted butter and hot sauce in a small bowl. Dip the chicken tenders into the butter mixture and place them back on the baking sheet.
- Bake chicken tenders until they are no longer pink in the center, and golden brown on the outside. It should take about 45 minutes. Turn the chicken tenders over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.
- Serve immediately.