Only two ingredients! The ground meat and eggs are the only ingredients to create a large volume.
Japonese Fluffy egg ground meat sauce.
- 4 eggs
- 2 knobs salt
- 1 tsp Starch
- 2 tsp water
- 2 tablespoons Salad oil
- 200 g Ground meat
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp Chicken glass soup
- 1 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Grated ginger
- 1 tsp Bean soy sauce
- Combine 1 teaspoon of starch and 2 teaspoons of water to make water-soluble starch.Break eggs into a bowl and loosen, add salt and 1 teaspoon A starch starch, 2 teaspoons water water-soluble starch starch and mix.
- Put the salad oil in a frying pan and heat to add the eggs to make a soft roasted egg.Transfer to a plate.
- Gently wipe the frying pan, add sesame oil and heat, then add the minced meat and fry.
- When the color of the minced meat changes, bring it to the edge, add the soy sauce, and fry it a little.(The flavor is improved and the spiciness is increased)
- Mix peanut soy sauce and minced meat and stir, add 100cc of B water, 1/2 teaspoon of chicken glass soup, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon grated ginger and bring to a boil.
- When it boils, add water-soluble starch starch little by little, and when it becomes thick and smooth, sprinkle it on roasted eggs.
If you add water-soluble starch starch to the egg, it will be fluffy.