On your pizza, do you prefer provolone, ricotta or parmesan? Whatever: we have fun by combining the three!
this recipe is made for cheese « lovers »!
first we have to prepare the dough and then the Alfredo sauce to make it easier for you to follow me as and when you measure and not to miss the smallest details
how to prepare white pizza with three cheeses ?
- a cube of baker's yeast in the fresh section of your store
- 500 gr of flour
- 10 gr of salt
- 1/2 glass of lukewarm water
Alfredo Sauce Ingredients
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) butter
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) finely chopped dry shallots
- 750 ml (3 cups) 15% cooking cream
- 250 ml (1 cup) grated Parmesan
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Garnish ingredients :
- pizza dough already prepared
- Sauce Alfredo already prepared
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) mozzarella, grated
- Ricotta 125 ml (1/2 cup)
- Provolone 125 ml (1/2 cup), grated
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Oregano leaves
- dried thyme
- dried rosemary
- freshly ground pepper
- olive oil
for the dough to make yourself (otherwise buy a ready-made dough roll) better to have a good device to knead the ingredients
- whisk the yeast cube with 1 1/2 glasses (medium) lukewarm water
- add the flour and salt
- knead the dough
- let it rest for 30 min
- then spread it out on a baking sheet fitted with baking paper
- make a few marks with a fork to aerate the dough and facilitate cooking.
How to prepare Alfredo Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Cook the shallots for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the Parmesan and nutmeg. Stir until the Parmesan is melted. Salt and pepper.
for garnish :
- Preheat the oven to 205 ° C (400 ° F).
- Spread the Alfredo sauce on the pizza crusts, then top with the mozzarella, ricotta, provolone and, if desired, Parmesan.
- season with freshly ground pepper, thyme, rosemary and oregano
- lay out the shavings of Parmesan previously made with a peeler
- drizzle with olive oil
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.