Delicious tender meat, a very easy recipe, everyone enjoyed it when they tasted it
- 1.2 kg a topside joint of rose veal
- 50 g butter
- 2 small onion
- 6 teaspoons of veal stock
- 1 glass of white wine (about 20 cl)
- 1 tablespoon Provence herbs
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 500 g mushroom of your choice
- 2 cloves garlic
- cumin powder
- 2 bay leaves
- Melt the butter in a pressure cooker, brown the roast on all sides, then add the chopped onion, salt and pepper.
- Brown the mushrooms and the garlic clove in the oil over a high heat, then after a few minutes add the potatoes, mix and season with salt and pepper.
- Rub the roast all over with the cut slice of garlic; discard the garlic. Season the meat with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Mix the veal stock, herbs, basil, white wine and 1 glass of water in a bowl. Pour this mixture into the casserole dish, along with the washed and quartered mushrooms and stir.
- Close the casserole dish and leave to whisper for about 40 minutes .
- Pour the mushroom and onion mixture over roast.
- keep the mushrooms and onion mixture moist. The internal temperature of the veal should be about 145 F for medium rare, 160 F for medium, or 170 F for well done.