To start the day off right, we enjoy this easy and homemade muesli for breakfast. Also ideal during the snack break, this muesli will help you recharge your batteries before a sports session! Add the ingredients of your choice and vary the pleasures 🙂 Nuts, dried fruits, chocolate, coconut shavings … Let your imagination run wild 🙂
- 350g rolled oats
- 175g almonds
- 125g cranberries or grapes
- 60g honey
- 50g chocolate cut into nuggets
- 75g pumpkin seeds
- 60 g virgin coconut oil
- 4 large pinches of fleur de sel
- 1 cup graines de sésame
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- In a bowl, mix the oats, almonds, and sesame seeds.
- Add the oil and honey and the maple syrup mix well.
- Place everything on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Make a layer of maximum 1 cm in height. thenCook for 12 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Once the mixture has cooled, add the raisins and mix well.
- And now, your homemade muesli is ready! Keep it for several weeks in an airtight container.