Typical dish of Cajun cuisine in Louisiana, derived from paella, and which has as many recipes as there are cooks!
Easy Quick Jambalaya
- 3 smoked sausages
- 75 cl chicken broth
- 6 chicken thighs
- 300 g cooked shrimp
- 250 g sliced chorizo
- 250 g cooked rice 20 min
- 1 medium can of tomato pulp (1
- chopped onion1
- celery stalk
- bouquet 1 bouquet garni cloves
- 2 pinches of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon s of oil
- 1 L of chicken broth (in reconstituted cube)
- 25 g butter
- 1 green pepper
- 2 spring onions or white onions with the stem
- 1/2 pinch pepper
- 1 lime
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 sprig of thyme
- cumin powder
- Brown the smoked sausages in oil. Remove and cut into rings.
- Add the peppers, onion, spring onions, garlic, thyme and bay leaf. Brown the shrimp and chorizo for 3 to 4 min over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Then the chicken 6 chicken thighs.
- Add the rice and let it brown.and then Add the tomato puree, stir and wet with the chicken broth.
- Add salt and pepper. Attention the sausages and the broth are already a little salty.
- When the rice has absorbed all the broth, add the rest of shrimp. Simmer for about 30 min without opening.
- As soon as they are cooked, sprinkle with lemon juice and serve immediately.