If you can’t find Chili, you can use a small teaspoon of cayenne pepper. When putting in the oven, check that the broth reaches the level of the preparation, if necessary, add a little water.
- 50 g butter
- 2 onions
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 65 g tomato puree
- 1 large can of drained kidney beans
- 30 cl beef broth
- Parsley to decorate
INSTRUCTIONS STEP BY STEP :
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (thermostat 6).
- Chop the onion and garlic.
- In a cast iron casserole dish, melt the butter, and then gently brown the onion and garlic.
- Add the ground beef and cook gently for 10 min.
- Mix the chili, cumin, tomato puree, and add everything to the beef.
- Add the beans, broth, salt and pepper.
- Cover and bake 25 min in the oven.mexican mom »