Spicy Pretzels are an addicting snack and the heat can be adjusted to suit your tastes. With less than 5 minutes of prep time and a few simple ingredients, kids and adults will love these!
- 12 oz pretzels
- 1 cup oil
- 1 oz package ranch dressing packet, dry
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. dry ground mustard
- Mix all but the pretzels until well blended.
- Place pretzels in a gallon sized plastic bag.
- Pour mixture over pretzels. Seal bag shut and shake gently until pretzels are coated.
- Let sit on the counter for four hours, tossing and turning bag every 30 minutes.
Keep these in the freezer to last longer and stay extra crispy.