Do you have an aversion to beets? This is the salad that will make you want. Lightly cooked beets dressed in a lemon and sweet and sour citrus aroma with crumbled feta. It’s a salad of the day disguised as a salad for the night.If you’ve never cooked beets, it’s a lot easier than you might think.Do you have an aversion to beets? This is the salad that will make you want. Lightly cooked beets dressed in a lemon and sweet and sour citrus aroma with crumbled feta. It's a salad of the day disguised as a salad for the night.If you've never cooked beets, it's a lot easier than you might think.It's a delicious and healthy salad.
- 4 medium beets
- 60 grams of feta cheese cut into cubes
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar (if you have some)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped parsley
Prepare the beets :
- Cut the tips of the beets
- Place the beets in a large saucepan and cover with 2 ″ of water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cook for 45 minutes.
- Reserve the beets and let cool.
- Peel the beets once cool to the touch. and Cut the beets into cubes
prepare the dressing : Prepare the vinaigrette while the beets are cooking. This gives the flavors time to dress to blend.
- In a small bowl, add the orange juice, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, as you can add a teaspoon of honey
- Whisk the ingredients vigorously while slowly pouring in the olive oil.
- Whisk vigorously until the ingredients are combined.
- Add the chopped garlic and salt. Beat again to incorporate some.
- Leave besides.
Serve the salad :
- Divide the beets among 4 small salad bowls.
- Garnish with crumbled feta
- Lightly dressed in dressing. (Shake well before getting dressed).
- Serve at ambient temperature or slightly refrigerated.
- garnish with parsley