It’s a Polish recipe that comes from my mom, it’s a bit of a tradition to know how to make kluskis when you’re of Polish origin. To taste with meats in sauces. Freezes very well.
Kluski na parze or buchty, or pampuchy, is a hot dish with a roast sauce. They can also be served with melted butter and sugar. This dish is a Polish specialty it is often served with roasted pork or polish hotdog.
- 500 g flour
- 30 g yeast (powder)
- 25 cl of warm milk
- 2 eggs
- 100 g Sugar
- Melt in the milk, yeast and a teaspoon of sugar, add 100 g of flour and beat well. Cover with a cloth and let stand in a warm place with no draft to double the preparation.
- When the dough has risen, add the rest of the flour and the two beaten eggs.
- Then work the dough until it no longer sticks to your hands, you can feel it live under your fingers.
- Again let it swell, taking care to protect it from air currents.
- When it has doubled in size by making small balls that you will let swell for a while and you can steam them for 7 to 10 min.