Fruit salad is a dessert made from a mixture of fruits. Fruit salad can be enjoyed in all seasons. There are different recipes depending on the season or the country. In some countries, the fruit salad is spicy, like the rujak of Indonesian cuisine.
- 1/2 pineapple
- 6 lychees
- 2 apples
- 2 kiwis
- 2 bananas
- 2 oranges
- 100 g strawberry
- The juice of a lemon (or grapefruit juice)
- 200g Black grapes / white grapes
- Peel the apples, remove the stems and cut the apples into pieces and place in a bowl.
- Peel the kiwis, cut them into half-rings and add to the bowl.
- Peel the oranges, remove all the skin and cut into pieces. Add to the bowl.
- Peel the bananas, cut them into rings and add them to the bowl.
- Peel strawberry cut them into small pieces
- Peel the pineapple while removing the eyes. Cut the flesh into a triangle and add to the bowl.
- Peel the lychees, cut them in half and add to the other fruits.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and sprinkle the fruit with it to prevent it from blackening.
- Place the fruit salad, cool for at least 1 hour, so that the fruit salad makes juice. Taste well chilled.