Potato salad is a potato-based dish, usually served as an accompaniment to the main dish. It is one of the most popular dishes in German, Austrian and slave cuisine.
Oriantal potato salad
- 1 kg of potato
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 red onion
- 5 eggs are required for this potato salad recipe, I’ve included a section detailing how best to boil eggs below.
- Black olives sliced up and pitted.
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- fresh perslay chopped up fine
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 lemon
- olive oil
- Peel the potatoes and cut them up in small cubes. Boil them for about 20 minutes or until they are tender when you stick a fork in them.
- Peel the cloves of garlic and then roughly chop them. Peel and dice the onion.
- Rinse the cilantro and chop it finely.
- Cut the lemon in 2. Squeeze it in a glass to collect its juice.
- Put up a pot of water to boil. Once the water’s boiling, use a large spoon to gently lower the eggs into the water. Bring the water to a boil over medium heat and let eggs cook for 9 to 12 minutes, depending on the size. If using very fresh eggs, add 1 teaspoon of salt to the water to help the eggs peel easier.
- Pour 4 tbsp over these potato pieces. olive oil, onion, lemon juice, curry, cumin, and chopped cilantro.
- Mix all the ingredients together gently and garnish with parsley.
Notesyou can add tuna it will be wonderfully delicious