So simple and delicious, you’ll definitely want left overs of this balsamic roast beef recipe for all those scrumptious leftover meals!
Make it tonight for tomorrow. I always cook my roast beef in the slow cooker through the night on low until the next day which is about 15-16 hours. It’ll change your life. It’s so tender that you won’t even believe it.
- 3-5 lb. roast beef, any cut will do
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- Place the roast in a slow cooker.
- Mix all the other ingredients together and pour over the meat.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours, but 15-16 is best.
- Make a gravy out of the juices and serve over the meat, if desired.
padcook.com wish you A good taste