Holidays, brunch, bruschette is in the spotlight. In fact, it is a toasted savory or sweet toast, a real simple delight as pie! Here, it’s salty: a salmon bruschette with a lamb’s lettuce salad. A treat and it’s quickly ready.
smoked salmon bruschetta
- 4 small slices of sourdough bread (wholemeal, cereals ...)
- 4 small slices of smoked salmon
- 50 g plain fresh cheese
- 2 tablespoons 0% cottage cheese
- salt pepper to taste
- 6 cherry tomatoes quartered
- lamb's lettuce
- Vinaigrette or salad dressing of your choice
- Mix the cream cheese with the cottage cheese, salt and pepper. Toast the bread in the toaster. Spread the bread with cheese, place a slice of smoked salmon per sandwich. Add a few sprigs of chives.
- Arrange in each plate of lamb's lettuce, quarters of cherry tomatoes, drizzle with sauce and place two bruschette with salmon.