A quick and easy solution to what’s for lunch or supper! So flavorful and easy to make ahead for even easier meals! And lately, this arugula greek salad has been one of my absolute favorites! It works great for piling into bowls as is or to add a piece of grilled chicken or fish to go along with it for an even more filling meal.
- 6 cups arugula
- 2 cucumbers peeled and diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/2 medium red onion diced
- 1 green pepper seeded and diced
- 1 8-ounce container Feta cheese, crumbled
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
Assemble arugula, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, onion, pepper and half of Feta cheese in a large bowl.
To make the dressing, simple add all dressing ingredients to a Mason jar, fit with the lid and shake vigorously until well-combined.
- Pour about half of dressing over salad and toss. Then, top with remaining Feta cheese and serve with additional dressing on the side.
Salad will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days. You can easily add more arugula to the salad to make even more servings as needed