This salad is easy to make and is a staple in our house in the summer. We have created a new preparation for this recipe so that more people can experience it.This Creamy Cucumber Radish Salad Recipe wins on all fronts. It has a crispy texture. This is one of our favorite radish recipes of all time! P.S. Did you know that radishes are a superfood?
Radishes are a super food :
they are so good for you; rich in vitamin C, folic acid and potassium, oh and they also help with digestion and heart health!
- Cook’s Tip: Stir sour cream dressing into salad just before serving. The longer it stays, the more liquid the dressing becomes as the salt causes the cucumber to release juice. But I guarantee you will use a spoon to scoop up any extra juice that’s left over. It’s so delicious!
- Watch how to make a radish salad: make this creamy cucumber radish salad. I wasn’t exaggerating when I said it was EASY! This is a classic and we will never stop loving this recipe!
Radishes also have a very satisfying crunch; Mmm! I love that this simple sour cream dressing neutralizes the mild tangy flavor of radishes and enhances their sweetness. I was impressed when my 4 year old ate and enjoyed this radish and cucumber salad.
- Cucumber, a vitality asset! :It provides a wide range of minerals and vitamins (more concentrated in its skin): potassium, all the B vitamins, vitamin C (8 mg per 100 g), and a little provitamin A and vitamin E. Cucumber juice absorbed on an empty stomach is attributed purifying properties. Its richness in water (96%) gives it diuretic and draining properties. Well provided in fiber, it participates in the proper functioning of intestinal transit. Cucumber would also be a natural calming (anti stress and anxiety). Composed of 96% water, cucumber is one of the lowest calorie foods: 10 calories per 100 grams. Remineralizing, hydrating and low in calories, cucumber is perfect for the diet and does not weigh down the entry of a meal.
Creamy radish and cucumber saladThis salad is easy to make and is a staple in our house in the summer. We have created a new preparation for this recipe so that more people can experience it.This Creamy Cucumber Radish Salad Recipe wins on all fronts. It has a crispy texture. This is one of our favorite radish recipes of all time! P.S. Did you know that radishes are a superfood?
sour cream Ingredients:
- 1 cup (250 ml) cream
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) milk
- 3/4 of a teaspoon of vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
Radish and cucumber salad Ingrdients :
- 1 medium English cucumber, thinly sliced in the form of a round
- 20 radishes, thinly sliced in the form of rings
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped green onion or chives
- sour cream already prepared in advance
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- a few drops of cider vinegar for taste (optional)
sour cream Preparation:
- In a container, combine the milk and vinegar and leave to act for about 10 minutes.
- Add a cup of cream.Close the container and let stand at room temperature for 24 hours.
- Close the container and let stand at room temperature for 24 hours. as you can use it after 1 hour in a refrigerator.
Prepare radish and cucumber salad :
- In a medium bowl, combine the cucumbers, radishes and green onions.
- Add sour cream. and Mix all .
- Season with salt and pepper.for taste
- a few drops of cider vinegar for more taste
- let it cool a few hours before serving it cold and have a good taste