It’s been quite a while since I’ve made anything with buffalo chicken. A really long time! And… it’s the weekend. and I must say, that I am pretty excited to present you this dish.
If you cook the chicken in a slow cooker all day long these buffalo chicken taquitos come together pretty fast. Other options are to have a chicken already cooked in the fridge, a rotisserie chicken, or even canned chicken works with this. Add the warm chicken in a bowl with cream cheese, buffalo sauce, and stir. Stuff the chicken in a flour tortilla and bake them in the oven. I used the broiler to get them a little extra crispy on top. Then start dipping.
8 oz low fat cream cheese
⅛ cup buffalo sauce
2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
1/4 cup of fat-free cheddar
12 6″ flour tortillas (my favorite brand is La Banderita)
Fat free Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese and buffalo sauce until well combined.
- Stir in chicken until well combined.
- Place 2-3 Tablespoons of mixture spread into a thin line onto center of flour tortilla.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and repeat for remaining taquitos.
- Once taquitos are arranged on cookie sheet, lightly spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until taquitos are golden brown.