There are many ways to prepare guacamole in Mexico. The easiest way is to mash the avocado with just salt and lime juice
Easy Homemade Guacamole
- 2 ripe avocados or overripe avocados
- 3 sprig of fresh coriander
- 1 lime
- 1 fresh onion
- pinch Salt
- 1 drop tabasco optional
- 1 drop olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (very small)
- 1 tomato (cuted and sliced very small) optional
- Remove the skin from the avocados. Using a fork, mash the avocados.
- Mince the fresh onion and the coriander leaves.In a dish, mix the avocado with the onion Then add the lemon juice, garlic add a little salt and two drops of olive oil --(optional add small sliced tomato)
- optional !!!! if you want it very fine you can put everything in a blender and mix it
- Cover with stretch film, and place in the fridge for 2 hours.