A sweet and original idea that will refresh young and old alike! these ingredients are for 10 ice creams .
Let’s make this short and sweet today. It’s a day of a long weekend here in most parts of our country and I think the last thing people want to do right now is read some saga.
Avocado, lime ice cream !!A sweet and original idea that will refresh young and old
- 2 avocados
- The juice of two lime lemons (variety of lime)
- 1 can canned sweetened condensed milk (397 g)
- 200 ml coconut milk
- Mix the avocados, lime juice, sweetened condensed milk and coconut milk together in a blender for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into ice molds and let the ice set in the freezer for at least 12 hours.
- Chef's tip : The greediest can add dark chocolate chips to the mixture.