This easy recipe for cracked chocolate Christmas cookies (or crinkles) will be all the rage over the holidays. Even children can have fun making them again, and you can give them as gifts to wish happy holidays around you!
CHOCOLATE CRINKLE COOKIES !!These chocolate crinkle cookies are soft, fudgy cookies rolled in powdered sugar and baked to perfection. A super easy treat that's the perfect dessert for any occasion.
- 250 gr of flour
- 75 gr unsweetened cocoa
- 200 gr of sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 60 gr of oil or butter
- 1 pinch of saltbitter almond flavor or coffee extract
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugaricing sugar
- In a bowl, mix (by robot or by hand) cocoa, sugar, vanilla sugar, oil and almond flavor or coffee extract to obtain a shiny and homogeneous mixture.
- Add the eggs one by one, beating for 30 seconds between each egg. Then add a pinch of salt, baking powder, flour and mix gently to obtain a uniform dough. Place it in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Using an ice cream scoop, form identical dough balls, roll them in icing sugar and place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake for about 10 minutes at 180 °. Your crinkles must be cracked!