hummus is a culinary preparation from the Middle East, including chickpea puree and tahini. It is a typical dish of Arab, Jewish, Armenian and Levantine cuisine.This recipe is easy to prepare. It is such a success that I tell myself every time I never prepare enough! Discover my hummus recipe.
Beet and honey Hummus !!
- 1 medium beet, cooked and peeled 150-200 g
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 2 garlic clove -- cut into very small pieces
- 1/2 bunch of flat parsley
- 260 g chickpeas
- 1 sprig of coriander, minced
- 1 tablespoon tahin (sesame puree)
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Gretel honey squash seeds
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- pinch Pepper
- pinch salt
- Cut the beets into large pieces and put them in the blender bowl. Add the crushed garlic.
- Then pour the chickpeas, minced coriander, tahini and lemon juice and a spoonful of fresh cream. Mix on medium speed, adding the olive oil little by little. Add salt and pepper.