Macaroni and cheese, colloquially known as mac ‘and cheese or mac n cheese for macaroni and cheese, is a dish commonly found in the United Kingdom and North America. It is made of shells with a mixture of several cheeses, including cheddar and gruyère.
Mac and cheese recipe !!
- 200 g macaroni
- 150 g vegetable cheddar
- 50 cl of soy milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1 pinch of mustard
- 20 g starch
- 10 ml of oil
- Cook the macaroni for 8 min in boiling water.
- In a saucepan, heat the soy milk with the nutmeg. Add the starch and mix.
- Add oil, mustard and reduce with a whisk over very low heat.
- Add the vegetable cheese and continue mixing for 2 min. Reserve.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the sauce. Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Serve hot.