is a dish prepared using edible mushrooms as its primary ingredient. Many fillings can be used, and the dish is typically baked or broiled.with any of numerous mixtures of e.g. meats or nuts or seafood or spinach.a dish served as an appetizer before the main meal.
- For a festive menu, this recipe can be made with wild mushrooms, porcini mushrooms, for example, provided they are large enough.
- To preserve the fragrance of herbs, chop them at the last moment.
Tasty Stuffed mushrooms !!
- 1 kg of wild mushrooms, or you can replace it with a mushroom of your choice
- 1 big slice of ham
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 midium shallots
- 5 tablespoons. fresh cream
- 25 g butter
- 80 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 25 g breadcrumbs optional
- 3 tablespoons. olive oil
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 1/2 pinch salt
- pinch pepper for taste
- Preheat the oven th.6 (180 ° C).
- Wash the mushrooms, remove the tails and cut them into small pieces. Scrape the inside of the mushrooms with a small spoon. Cut the raw ham into small pieces. Peel and cut the garlic and the shallots.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter, add the tails, the inside of the mushrooms, the ham, the garlic and the shallots. Cover and cook 15 min. olive oil,Salt and pepper. Then add the crème fraîche and leave for another 5 min. Garnish the mushrooms with this cooked mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake for 20 min. Just before serving, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve as a starter or possibly with pasta as a main course.
NotesIf children don't like the texture of the mushroom, which can be rubbery, add bread crumbs to the ham and mushroom stuffing. The crisp will have its effect!