is a traditional Lorraine egg cake, shell-shaped, elongated or round. it is often sweet but once too we have set ourselves another way of doing it but for lovers of saled cakes and Zucchini also had its place to make it more delicious, I wish you a good appetite
- 6 eggs
- 240 g flour
- 1.5 sachet of baking powder (17 g)
- 45 g grated Gruyère cheese
- 9 tablespoons sunflower or rapeseed oil
- 350 g zucchini
- 180 g of chorizo (sweet or strong depending on taste) and if there isn’t chorizo you can replace it with sausage
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (thermostat 7).
- Grate the zucchini, cut the chorizo into small dice.
- In the bowl of a food processor put the flour, the yeast, the eggs, the oil and start. Once the mixture is homogeneous add the gruyère then the grated zucchini and the chorizo.
- Place in silicone cells or in buttered cells and bake for 10 minutes.