Cheap, impressive and easy to make!
Bricks of tapenade and fresh goat cheese for your aperitifs or accompanied by salad for a balanced dinner. A really simple recipe, to personalize according to your tastes.
- 12 brick sheets
- 12 fresh goat cheese
- 50 g green tapenade
- 2 tomatoes
- Fresh garlic
- Prepare a crushed tomato and garlic.
- Take 2 sheets of brick, place in the center 2 goats (or at the end of 2 strips of brick)
- top with crushed tomato and garlic
- then tapenade
- Sprinkle with a little chives and paprika.
6. Close the brick in alms and tie using a kitchen linen thread (or fold in samossa).
7. Make 6, place them on a hot baking sheet (200 ° C) for 5 minutes (or more if they are samosas).
8. Take them out of the oven and place them on a bed of lettuce, season with a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
9. Replace the linen thread with a sprig of chives.