The boscaiola pizza is a recipe from Neapolitan cuisine and is now one of the most popular pizzas worldwide. The ripening and the rise time of the pizza dough are essential elements for its success. Alfa Ref ovens further enhance its marked flavor.
A little Italian lesson: boscaiola means forest, woods. enjoy and have a good taste
Ingredients for pizza dough
- 500 g strong plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 325 ml lukewarm water 1/3 L lukewarm water
Ingredients for Pizza boscaiola :
- 500 g pizza dough
- 2 Sausages
- 8 button mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 5 mozzarella
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch peper
- 100 g cooked ham
- 2 small cans of tomatoes
Step By Step for Made pizza dough :
- In a large bowl, place the flour and salt together. Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water and gradually add to the flour. Mix well until you obtain a dough. Knead well for couple of minutes.
- Shape the dough into a ball and leave to rest covered with a cloth for 5 minutes.
- After this time you will find the dough much more pliable to work with. Knead the dough and split into two.
- Knead each piece for a couple of minutes each and form into balls. Leave to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Flatten the dough with the palm of your hand and using a rolling pin, roll the dough out to a thickness of half a centimetre. Place the dough on a lightly oiled baking tray, leaving the edges slightly thicker.
- let it sit for at least two hours.
instructions for boscaiola pizza:
- empty the two small tomato dicks in a saucepan and let it boil with 1/2 cup of water for 5 min before placing it first before thinking of the garnish
- Slice the button mushrooms and fry the garlic in a saucepan with a little olive oil.
- Peel and cut two fresh sausages
- Add the button mushrooms and season with salt and pepper.Add the button mushrooms and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the ham into small pieces and spread it out after pouring the garnish as you can also add small pieces of black olive to decorate it
- Bake the pizza at 400 ° C for 90 seconds.or bake 3-4 minutes in the wood oven