Do you hesitate between a pumpkin pie and a cheesecake? We have brought these two classics together in a dessert that you will not soon forget!
A tasty dessert … two wonderful flavors! Awesome pumpkin cream cheese swirls.
Easy Pumpkin cheese Pie !!
- 8 ounce cream cheese, reduced fat
- 8 ounce cream cheese, non-fat
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can pumpkin (29 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts (9 inch)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cream cheese, eggs, and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mix at medium speed until creamed. Add the remaining ingredients and mix at medium speed until ingredients are well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture evenly in each pie crust and place both in the oven for approximately 50 minutes until pies look firm in the middle.