We make a ton of smoothies on our blog but….This smoothie is made with frozen peaches This time it’s a peach smoothie which just screams summer and I truly enjoy coming up with delicious mixtures to share with my readers. Peaches contain so many vital nutrients such as vitamins E and K, niacin, folate, iron and more. Peaches are also great for your skin, especially if you struggle with wrinkles. Not to mention, if you are out in the sun a lot, peaches help fight skin damage caused by the sun and pollution.
PEACH SMOOTHIEThis healthy smoothie is a great way to start off your day!
- 6 Peaches (fresh in season)
- 80 cl Fresh skim milk
- 1/2 fresh mango
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon. liquid honey -for people with diabetes it’s better not to add it
- fresh peaches and mint sprigs for garnish optional
- peel the fresh peaches and the half mango, then remove the stone and cut into quarters. Place the fruit in the blender bowl. Add the fresh skim milk, vanilla Greek yogurt and liquid honey.
- Mix until a homogeneous preparation is obtained.
- Divide the smoothie into glasses, serve immediately.