Carry on the tradition by serving stuffed eggs at the buffet. A dish that is unanimous every time! Really good and easy to make perfect for the family or the visit when you want to make good little accompaniment!
Easy deviled eggs Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of mayonnaise
- 5 ml (1 tsp) mustard
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) paprika
- 75 g grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh cream
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 pinch pepper to taste
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Chopped chives
- In a saucepan, place the eggs and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Drain, then cool immediately under very cold water for 1 minute. Peel the eggs.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolk, taking care not to damage the white.
- In a bowl, combine the egg yolks with mayonnaise,grated cheese,fresh cream, mustard and paprika. Salt and pepper.
- Fill a pastry bag with a fluted tip with the egg yolk preparation. Garnish the egg whites with the preparation. Sprinkle with chives. Keep in cool until serving.