the prime rib is a prime choice always appreciated by meat lovers. Its success depends on its cooking. Follow our steps to prepare it to perfection, keep it tender and enhance its flavor. You can then taste it with the sauce of your choice and delicious homemade fries.
- 1 roast beef ribs, about 2 kg
- 30 cl peanut oil
- 250 g of butter approximately
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Chopped fresh thyme
- 5 ml (1 tsp) salt
- 5 ml (1 tsp) ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- In a bowl, combine the thyme with the butter, garlic, pepper, salt and herbs. Brush the roast with this preparation on all sides. Place the roast in a casserole dish or in a roasting pan. Insert a cooking thermometer into the center of the meat without touching any bones. Bake uncovered for 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours 15 minutes, until the thermometer reads 52 ° C (126 ° F) for medium rare cooking, 63 ° C (145 ° F) for medium cooking rare or 71 ° C (160 ° F) for medium cooking ("medium").
- Place on a cutting board. Cover with aluminum foil and let stand for 15 minutes before slicing the grain in the opposite direction.
- Déposer la cocotte sur le feu. Cuire l’oignon de 1 à 2 minutes à feu moyen.Bring to a boil by scraping the bottom of the casserole dish with a wooden spoon. Simmer until the liquid has reduced by half.
- Bring to a boil by scraping the bottom of the casserole dish with a wooden spoon. Simmer until the liquid has reduced by half.