Discover this easy to make pineapple cake recipe. It is a very soft pineapple dessert soaked in fruit syrup. This dessert is ideal to finish a meal on a nice gourmet note. And above all, it will impress you with its beautiful pineapple slices soaked in caramel. this recipe that I make regularly for family meals.
Best pineapple upside down cake
- 1 can of pineapple in syrup or 1 fresh pineapple cut into 8 rings If your pineapple is fresh and you don’t have syrup to soak your cake. Heat vanilla sugar with water to obtain syrup
- 150 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 150 g flour
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 100 g of melted butter
- caramel prepared
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Preheat the oven th.6 (180 ° C).
- In a container pour the eggs, powdered sugar and vanilla sugar. Whisk the preparation and blanch the mixture. Then add the flour and baking powder. Mix the cake machine until it is homogeneous. Melt your butter, then add it to the preparation.
- Pour your powdered sugar into the pan if it is heat resistant or into a pan. Put the pan or pan on the heat and heat it until you have a caramel. Arrange the pineapple slices previously drained if you are taking pineapple in syrup. Place them in the pan containing the caramel if your mold does not pass over the fire. Then place your pineapple rings on the bottom of the mold in this case.
- 4 maraschino cherries, cut in half to beautify the middle of the pineapple ring
- Pour your cake batter over the pineapple and bake for 40 minutes. Unmold your overturned pineapple cake on a serving platter. And pour over it the pineapple syrup if it is in syrup. Enjoy your simple pineapple cake right away.