Here’s a quick and original way to prepare delicious pizzas without spending hours in the kitchen.
- 4 wheat pancakes (fajitas or naans)
- 1 small 250 g jar of spinach, basil, or other
- 1 diced tomatoes
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 80 g buffalo mozzarella
- Preheat the thermostat oven 6 to 7
- Superimpose 2 patties On the baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Brush each patty generously with spinach pesto.
- Sprinkle with smoked salmon in strips, diced tomato, mozzarella in small pieces, pepper and thyme.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Serve hot with a small salad of your choice.