Discover this very quick pancake recipe. A very classic simple recipe which, thanks to its quantity of eggs, does not require any rest of the dough. It’s my mom gave me her secrets. Anyway at home, these pancakes never last long.
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PERSONS :
- Flour 250 g
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 liter milk
- Salt 1 pinch
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Melted butter 50 g
- Put the flour in a bowl with the salt and sugar.
- Make a well in the middle and pour the eggs into it.
- Start mixing gently. When the mixture becomes thick, add the cold milk little by little.
- When all the milk is mixed, the dough should be fairly fluid. If it seems too thick, add a little milk. Then add the cooled melted butter, mix well.
- Cook the pancakes in a hot pan (lightly oiled as a precaution if your pancake pan is not non-stick). Pour a small ladle of dough into the pan, rotate it to distribute the dough over the entire surface. Place on the fire and when the pancake turns light red, it’s time to turn it over.
- Cook for about a minute on this side and the pancake is ready.
- Repeat until the dough is used up.
and we wish you good appetite