- 10 refrigerated biscuits
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup or BBQ sauce, divided
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- ¼ cups quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Divide and press biscuit dough into the bottom and up the sides of 10 greased muffin cups. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine beef, ½ cup ketchup, onion, egg, and oats; mix well.
- Shape into 10 balls and place one in each muffin cup. Spread remaining ketchup on top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes, until done.