Easy, very good with a fruit flavor loved by everyone and to share a good time with the whole family or friend after a long day of work as you can prepare it for a hike or picnic to relax with something delicious.
- 4 pears (depending on size) and also you can use apples if you don’t find pears in market
- 150 g flour
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 10 cl milk
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 80 g butter
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
INSTRUCTIONS OF PREPARATIONS :
- In a bowl, put the sugar, two eggs and 1 pinch of salt. Whisk the mixture until the preparation foam and make a ribbon.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix the dough with the milk and oil. Heat your oven at thermostat 6 (180 ° C).
- For half of the dough into a 24 cm diameter mold, previously buttered and floured.
- Peel and seed the pears, then cut them into strips. Place these strips on the dough as you go, then pour the second half of the dough over them. Put in the oven and cook 30 min.
- Prepare the mixture for finishing. Melt the butter over low heat. In a bowl, whisk the egg with the sugar and, when the mixture is perfectly homogeneous, stir in the melted butter.
- After 30 minutes of cooking, remove the cake from the oven and pour this preparation on the surface.
- Return the cake to the oven for 20 min.