With leg of lamb it’s better, but more expensive. Remember to remove the fat if it is too much. Be careful not to overcook so that it does not lose its flavor and especially do not forget to add comon before tasting it and to prepare it here are the steps to follow and the ingredients to benefit
these ingredients that you will find are for serving 4 to 5 people but if there are gourmet people it will whistle for 3 to 4 peoples :
- 600 g shoulder or leg of lamb, cut into cubes
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 cloves of chopped garlic
- 2 thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 candied lemon
- 1.5 lemon
- 18 cherry tomatoes
- 10 new onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Mix the lamb with the onion, garlic, leaf thyme, crumbled bay leaf, cumin, lemon juice, salt and oil.
- Mix well. Leave to marinate for 3 hours at room temperature, stirring every hour.
- Prepare the skewers by interspersing with meat, tomatoes, candied lemon pieces and half new onions.
- Grill 4 min on one side and 4 min on the other.
- Before serving, flavor with chopped cilantro or with cumin and a little salt.