Stuffed peppers are a common dish in many cuisines. It consists of peppers, hollowed out or cut in half and filled with a variety of fillings, often including meat, vegetables, cheese, rice, or sauce.
- 4 peppers
- 600 g minced beef (here minced steaks) you can change it with turkey sliced to small cube
- 200 g Rice
- 2 shallots
- 1 small onion
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 egg
- salt pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper for those who want a rather hot and spicy taste
- Preheat the oven th. 7/8 (220 ° C). Cut the top of the peppers and scoop them out. Peel and cut the onions into strips.
- Cook the rice in a saucepan of salted boiling water, following the cooking time indicated on the package (about 10 min). Drain and reserve.
- Prepare the stuffing by mixing the meat with the onion, shallots, garlic, minced chives, egg, salt, pepper, paprika and breadcrumbs (the stuffing must not be "sticky" because egg). and Melt the onions and garlic in a saucepan with 2 tbsp. oil soup. Simmer over low heat for about 8 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the meat, rice, onions and garlic. Salt and pepper.
- Garnish the cored peppers with the mixture and place them in an ovenproof dish, adding a little water to the bottom of the dish. Bake 35 min. Serve immediately.
NotesBake for about 1 hour 30 minutes, water from time to time with the broth. Put aluminum foil, if the top of the peppers is too colored.