Very simple, good and tasty! To redo again and again So tender, juicy very appreciated when I recommend it to other people and their feedback and good so you just have to try it
For Chicken :
- 6 chicken or turkey legs with skin
- 1 small can of tomato puree
- 1 cube of chicken broth or dehydrated vegetables
- 50 cl lukewarm water
- 1.5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1.5 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh or dried basil or oregano
- Salt and a little pepper
- In a non-stick frying pan, brown the chicken thighs on the skin side, then on the chair side to give them some fat.Leave until you have a nice golden color.
- Salt and pepper but not too much.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (thermostat 6). Prepare the sauce: crumble the bouillon cube in a container, add all the tomato puree and dilute with lukewarm water.
- Add the basil and lemon juice and a little salt and pepper. The sauce must be thick but not thick, if necessary add water.
- Place the chicken thighs in an ovenproof dish, sprinkle with curry and turmeric and pour the tomato sauce over it.
- Put in the oven and cook for about 1 hour 30 minutes, lower the temperature if the cooking is too fast. Soak the chicken thighs in the cooking juices fairly regularly and throughout the cooking.
- Serve with white rice or a good pan of vegetables.