Fresh, fruity, tasty and healthy, this strawberry banana smoothie is one of the easiest and tastiest summer drinks that can be made in minutes. A great way to cool off and refuel!
Strawberry and banana are an iconic flavor combination. I think to be honest it’s always been one of my favorite fruity flavor combos. Summer is just around the corner and we’re always looking for quick and easy recipes to cool off. Our kids are obsessed with all kinds of fruit you can imagine.
But they’re a bit like me, rather than eating fruit on its own (which they love to do), they like to eat it in different forms. We make these strawberry banana smoothies every year and the kids swallow them.
There are so many different ways to make a smoothie, but this is our recipe. It’s not too sweet, just the right amount of strawberry and banana and just the texture we like.
Tasty Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- 2 cups of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of frozen banana cuted on small pieces
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 tsp of honey
- rinse the blender cup before use with water
- Place strawberries, banana, yogurt, and milk and honey in a blender or powdered food processor and blend until smooth and fluffy.
- Verser dans des tasses ou des bocaux et servir garni de fraises ou de bananes.