everyone is enthusiastic with their families to receive Christmas well, to prepare each other everything that is beautiful and delicious to create a friendly atmosphere while waiting for the snow to fall. Among these dishes I suggest a very delicious cookie with this little drop of Dulce de Leche which also gives a little touch that makes the mouth water.Dulce de Leche Thumbprint Cookies is tasty, easy to make.
Dulce de Leche Thumbprint Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche buy small jar
- Flaky sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder in medium bowl; stir well.
- Beat butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in sugar until well blended. Beat in egg yolks and let mixer run for 1 minute. Beat in vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Scoop by level tablespoon and roll into balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. With your fingertip or end of a round wooden spoon, make indentation in center of each ball.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the bottoms are just barely golden. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Place dulce de leche in heavy-duty resealable bag; snip corner from bag and pipe about ½ teaspoon dulce de leche into indentations. Sprinkle with a little sea salt.