Super recipe, original and easy. Made with frozen golden cranberries. you should Serve plain, sprinkled with a little icing sugar, or with a little vanilla sauce, or … it’s your turn now …
- Flour: 160 g
- Powdered sugar: 80 g
- Whole egg: 1
- Butter at room temperature: 90 g
- Almond powder: 20 g Fine
- salt: 5 g
- Vanilla pod scraped from the inside: 0.25
- Large apples: 3
- cranberries: 220g
- 1 Honey: 2 tablespoons
- Cinnamon: 2 tablespoons
- Ginger: 2 tablespoons
- Cardamom powder: 2 tablespoons
- Lemon: 0.5 Granulated sugar
- Clotted cream
INSTRUCTIONS -STEP BY STEP :
- you start with the dough: you mix all the ingredients except the egg.
- you work this preparation with my fingers and shell the butter to incorporate it into the rest of the ingredients.
- Then you add the egg and work the dough until homogeneous.
- you spread the pie dough and then place it in a pie dish.
- you cover with parchment paper and pits or dry white beans to cook it white for 15 minutes at 200 °. Meanwhile: you peel and peel the apples, pass them through the robot to slice them into uniform strips.
- you put the apples in a bowl, add the lemon juice, cranberries, honey, pinches of spices and mix with two tablespoons to soak well. When the dough is cooked,
- for the apples and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- you leave to cook for about ½ hour.
Note : And to accompany him? you serve it hot with cold thick cream. it’s wonderfully fontastic enjoy and have a good taste