Some ingredients are common in Mexican cuisine, but other ingredients not typically used in Mexico are often added. Tex–Mex cuisine is characterized by its heavy use of shredded cheese, meat (particularly beef, pork and chicken), beans, peppers and spices, in addition to flour tortillas.
- 2 chicken cutlets
- 1 piece of pepper
- 50g shredded cheese
- leftover triangular Mexican chips) and sauces (guacamole and / or chili)
- 25 g Flour
- 2 eggs
- cut pepper to small pieces
- Cut beautiful chicken sticks. Dip them in the flour, then in the beaten egg, then in the crushed nachos (you can mix with a little breadcrumbs).
- put everything in a salad bowl (stirring everything)
- Bake 15 minutes in the oven at 220 ° C.
- Serve with leftover sauce .