For an aperitif or a fresh and light starter, make delicious small slices of cream cheese, cucumber and smoked salmon. You will enjoy !
CUCUMBER AND SMOKED SALMON TOASTsimple cucumber and smoked salmon sandwich recipe
- 1 unit cucumber
- 1 unit lemon
- 4 Country bread toast
- 4 Slices of smoked salmon
- 4 Fresh cheese
- Pepper (to flavor)
- I toast my sandwiches on the toaster.
- I spread fresh cheese on my toast and put a little pepper.
- I wash the cucumber and cut thin slices which I place on the sandwiches
- I then come to place a slice of smoked salmon by sandwich. On each of the toast
- I sprinkle a light drizzle of lemon juice and enjoy!
NotesAnd to accompany? I enjoy with a glass of dry white wine.