3 Ways To make Pineapple Matcha Smoothie !!
easy,quick energetic and tasty smoothie
First way of doing Ingredients :
- 1/2 cup baby kale leaves, packed
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt (about one 5.3-oz cup)
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- Ice (about 3-4 cubes)
- Your favorite milk/non-dairy milk, if desired to thin
second way of doing Ingredients :
- 1 fairly ripe banana
- 1 cup fresh pineapple cuted on small cubes
- 1 Cup of kale or spinach
- ½ teaspoon matcha powder, plus more to taste
- ½ cup nut or soy milk
- squeeze of lemon
- Handful of ice cubes ( or use frozen bananas)
Third way of doing Ingredients :
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- about 2-3 teaspoons Liquid Monk Fruit
- 1 tablespoon ripe avocado
- 1-2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder optional
First way of doing Instructions :
Second way of doing Instructions :
Third way of doing Instructions :
In a high power blender, add almond milk, Liquid Monk Fruit, avocado, matcha, and protein powder (if using). Blend until smooth.Add frozen pineapple. Pulse at first, then blend until thick and creamy. Taste and add another teaspoon of sweetener if needed. Add ice if needed and blend again.
Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately!
Matcha Green Tea & Pineapple Smoothie with Kale- an instant mood lifter and energizing drink full of healthy antioxidants!