I invite you to try this delicious light yoghurt tartare sauce that will keep you in shape without sacrifices and share your culinary experience with your loved ones.
The traditional tartar sauce is divine but it has a lot of fat and a great caloric load. While the classic contains 258 calories per 100 grams consumed, the light yogurt tartar sauce only provides you with 100 calories per 100 grams. Taste worry-free! For this reason, this time we offer you a simple and quick recipe (5 to 10 minutes), delicious, very healthy and with very few calories: light tartar sauce. It will become your favorite! Sauces are a great temptation when we are on a diet, because they are always present and combine with everything. Among the most popular sauces in the world, tartare, which is believed to originate in France, despite its name. This popular recipe contains among its ingredients: mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, capers, olives, onions and radishes. The original recipe is said to contain egg yolks emulsified in oil, now replaced by mayonnaise. On the other hand, some variations of the current tartar have, among others, parsley, red onion or Chinese onion (also called chives or green onion)
How to Make the Best Tartar SauceI invite you to try this delicious light yoghurt tartare sauce that will keep you in shape without sacrifices and share your culinary experience with your loved ones.
- 1 cup of yogurt (zero fat or very low fat)
- 1/2 cup of sour cream or skimmed milk (it's the same)
- 1 tablespoon of grated red or white onion
- 1 tbsp chopped canned pickles
- 1 tablespoon of chopped green olives or capers
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon of grated apple
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 cuillère à soupe de jus de citron
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Cut and grate (as appropriate) the vegetables in the light tartar sauce. Then measure the rest of the ingredients. Book everything.
- Use a bowl to incorporate the yogurt, (sour cream or skimmed milk)and grated vegetables, stirring very well until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Add the lemon, salt and pepper. Then add the oil little by little, stirring constantly until you get a smooth consistency. Finally, sprinkle with a touch of sweetener and stir until fully incorporated. List the homemade light tartar sauce!
- The light tartar sauce It is ideal to accompany chickens, fish, meats, steamed vegetables or when you want something to spread the bread but without regrets.