It is a rectte very easy to make and very presentable and … delicious! Duck breast roasted in a pan with finished cooking, served with caramelized fruit apples accompanied by a sweet cider emulsion.
Duck breast with apples and cider !!
delicious! Duck breast roasted in a pan with finished cooking, served with caramelized fruit
- 2 duck breasts
- 50 cl of raw Cider
- 1 lemon
- 3 apples preferably golden
- 2 shallots if you don't have it you can use onion
- 1 knob of Gourmet Butter
- 25 cl of semi-thick whole cream
- Prepare the sauce: chop the shallot and brown it in a pan with a knob of butter. Then add the cider * and let reduce for 10 minutes over medium heat. Incorporate the President semi-thick whole cream. Salt and pepper, then let reduce again for 10 minutes until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, lightly split the flesh of the duck breasts diagonally with a knife. Salt and pepper. In a skillet, heat the duck breasts on the skin side. Cook for 5 minutes then cover and continue cooking over low heat for 10 minutes. Flip them just 1 minute, before wrapping them in aluminum foil.
- pluck the apples and cut them into medium cubes. Then reserve them in lemon water.
- Empty the fat from the pan, drain the apples and sauté them for 5 minutes, turning them regularly. Keep warm in a dish.
- Cut the duck breasts into slices, place them in the dish with the apples and cover with the cider sauce.
1- Take the time to melt the skin side over very low heat, this will give you a thin layer of very crispy fat, not a soft white centimeter ... Season the meat after cooking, a little salt and pepper mill and fleur de sel, for the crisp! 2- Once your duck breasts are cooked, let them stand for ten minutes, out of the oven, before cutting them. Thus, they will not lose their juice, they will be tender and juicy. It gives you time to heat the plates, it's better.